Your life can change through no fault of your own. The negligence of another party can cause you physical, emotional or psychological injuries. Debilitating injuries from an accident can prevent you from working and can affect your ability to enjoy daily life activities. These injuries can result in serious medical bills and a diminished capacity that may hinder your ability to provide for yourself and your family.
Contact the Hariri Law Group if you find yourself injured in an accident, and let us represent you in your personal injury claim. We will ensure that your legal rights are protected, and we will help you get the compensation you deserve.
The most important step to take when you have been injured is talk to an attorney regarding your claim. Fill out our free case review form below for a free evaluation. Let us fight for your rights.
Areas of Personal Injury:
- Auto Accidents & Motorcycle Accidents– If you are injured driving the vehicle, or if you were simply the passenger.
- Boating Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Construction/ Manufacturing Injuries – Injuries on the job or near construction zones.
- Dangerous Products
- Dog Bites
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Dangerous Property/Premises – Slip and falls, failure to warn of dangers on the property, inadequate security, criminal conduct, etc.
- Wrongful Death
Types of Injuries:
- Severe Head Trauma (brain damage, concussions, loss of memory, headaches, dizziness)
- Neck and Back Injuries
- Loss of Limbs
- Soft Tissue Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Bones